Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day




We went out to lunch at Gianelli's Italian restaurant for Mother's Day. We've been going there every year.

Rylan was feeling a bit shy about getting his picture taken, but I snapped a quick shot as he was hiding behind his chair. When I get new batteries for the camera, I'll upload it.

I also got my hair cut! Bryan says he can't tell a difference, but they took off 3 1/2 inches. It both looks and FEELS much healthier now.

In other news, Brayden's bottom front tooth is VERY loose now, we expect it to come out soon! He has his adult tooth already up, out and behind it- so, if it doesn't come out on its own, we expect the dentist to pull it at his appointment next week. I hope it comes out on its own before then. I'd be sad if he doesn't get that "rite of passage" with his first loose tooth! I asked him what he thought about the Tooth Fairy, and he exclaimed, "The Tooth Fairy isn't real!" Bryan and I looked at each other, not sure what to say. Brayden then explained, "She doesn't blow the roof off and fly in our house, she comes through the door, ya know." We're not sure where he got all of that, but it was still charming ;)

No comments: