Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally Friday!

Fridays are fun.
We get to swim for 2-3 hours. :)

And, Bryan gets back from being gone all week for work.

I'm also looking forward to tomorrow. I'm attending a 6 hour homeopathy class. Here's the link to the speaker's website:
http://www.redpeacecross.com/homeopathy.html

In other news, Brayden's poison ivy hasn't spread the past 2 days, and is drying up. He has developed a bit of a cough, and I am hoping its not related.

We got my cousin Stephanie's wedding invitation in the mail yesterday. She's having it at this place on June 14th:
http://www.antiochianvillage.org/
It looks beautiful, and we plan to spend the night. Rylan is practicing his Chicken Dance for the reception.

Neena, our one year old lab/border collie tried to eat our neighbor's cat when it wandered into our yard this morning. Brayden got up with me at 6:30 and I supervised while he made french toast. We had just woken Rylan up with the surprise of having the table set outside on the porch with his favorite breakfast. It was a nice, relaxing morning until the cat came to visit. Luckily, she only chased it out of our yard, and didn't enter the neighbor's yard. I'm glad she didn't catch it!

Next week is our Wedding Anniversary. We're not sure what we're doing yet. We were going to a La Leche League conference, but it interferes with Brayden's little league season kick off party. I've been REALLY wanting to go to The Melting Pot in Pittsburgh, so maybe we'll finally splurge and go there.
http://www.meltingpot.com/locations.aspx?z=15601&n=559545




No comments: