Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We won a raffle!

Our local grocery store has free childcare. Its a nice big playroom full of toys and crafts. We stopped in on Friday, and while waiting for the attendant to copy my driver license, I saw large box full of raffle entries. I took a few seconds to drop in a piece of paper with my name and phone number, and forgot about it.... until Sunday night when we checked our answering machine. We won a "Circus Basket". There is a TON of stuff in it. Water balloons, clown noses, whoopee cushion, serving tray, plates, bowls, cups, straws, orange soda, pudding, pringles, animal cookies, granola bars, popcorn, movie theater popcorn boxes, fruit snacks, and I can still list more...!

Its good timing, because we are headed back out to Idlewild today with friends, now I don't need to pack snacks! ;)



No comments: