Monday, December 1, 2008

There's been a lot happening

So I haven't updated as much lately. Short version:

My aunt Sue had a hip replacement, she's doing pretty well, and while she has some down-time I get to see her more ;)

My uncle is in the IUC, and I am very worried about him.

My mom is now in the hopsital as well, awaiting more tests.

Me, Bryan and the kids are well. Got back into the swing of school today. Bryan finished some pannleing in our bedroom, and painted as well.

Good Thanksgiving. Nice and relaxed. I did have a nicey nice post including a Thankful list, but after this weekend, it sort of went out the window. Kinda late now anyway.

Brayden begins Goalie Clinic tomorow. I hope he likes it, I'll be at work so Bryan will be taking him.

We have plans to go to Erie this weekend for the boy's hockey games. I'm hesitant making final plans until I see how my hospital bound relatives are doing.

That's about it. :)

No comments: