Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please Tell Me

that this is normal "BOY" behavior/play.

Yes, that's Barbie. With a empty roll of tape around her mouth, craft pipe cleaners around her arms and waist, scotch tape around her legs, and more pipe cleaners bounding her ankles!

Not that I even LIKE Barbie. In fact, I wouldn't even have Barbie's in my house, but this isn't an ordinary Barbie. She's a scuba/snorkel Barbie. The kids ADORE her. Is it because they LOVE snorkel/scuba stuff and she comes with the cool flippers, tank and snorkel accessories? Or do they adore her because of her ability to magically change from swimsuit to bikini when she's submerged in water? I don't know. But I do know this is a bit disturbing in a freaky serial killer S&M way.

I'll keep you posted on our Barbie Bondage situation.

5 comments:

Miss Jess said...

Are you sure Bathtub Gangsta didn't pay her a visit?

;)

Patton's With Passion said...

That thought SERIOUSLY entered my mind. Maybe I should send this to Sue and ask his whereabouts?

Anonymous said...

If they were playing Pirates its perfectly normal behavior. My kids tie eachother up. Grant decaptiated all of our barbies. Dean buried them in our yard 'alive'. But then again, my children are disturbed lol

Patton's With Passion said...

Brayden said they were playing "Mean Giants".

Anonymous said...

Yo - Shorty is a freak for realz, G. I don't even play that. I have mad respect for my bitches.