Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rylan's boo-boo

Nothing too bad- not like the golf club incident this past summer!

Here's the good patient being silly

And Brayden just because he's so darned cute getting ready for bed.
Rylan's boo-boo.
He cut a small round patch of skin off on a floor vent. I wrapped it up hoping he could skate today at hockey, but he couldn't.



It looks a bit icky. I soaked his foot in very warm sea salt water and applied tea tree oil. I took off the bandages tonight to air out and dry. Tomorrow, we have a home school group meeting at an indoor skate park and I hope he can participate.





2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

I think it's funny how our children will have memories of their moms taking pics of all their boo-boos and bad hair days and then posting them online for the whole world to see. Think they'll be traumatized and paying for shrinks for the rest of their adult lives?!? ;)

Patton's With Passion said...

True, but it could be worse-
Rylan is obsesed with sea life. He once "excreeted" what looked like a manta ray. He was so excited and proud. And, it DID look just like a manta ray. However, I refrained from posting a picture of his "creation". ;)