Friday, February 27, 2009

House of Sick




The reason Brayden was sick is because he caught what Rylan had a few days prior....
We had dinner at Nana and Uncle Mark's and Ry was too sick to eat, so he lounged with Daddy, and Daddy fell asleep :)

The next day, Rylan was still down and we spent most of the morning snuggling on the couch reading books. By noon, I noticed I hadn't heard Brayden is quite some time. I went out to the dining room where he often quietly "creates" and this is what I discovered:

Hmmmm.... where are all of his hockey coloring pages, and and where did Brayden go?
Into my bedroom, creating a huge masterpiece hockey rink.
Complete with a ref, face off, and puck trails showing how the game went.

And the zambonie waiting to clean the ice :)
(please excuse our unfinished 70 year old wood floors, we ripped the carpet out anticipating laminate, but the floor was not level enough. We'll either refinish the "hard wood" PINE or get carpet)

No comments: