Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spring is around the corner

I know this, because we got baseball sign ups in the mail yesterday. Whoo-hoo!

The boys are very excited to be on the same team this year. Unfortunately, Rylan was too young to play last season, even though he had the skills.

We are getting a snow and ice storm tonight, and I hope it's the last! I do like winter, but I am more than ready for it to be over. On to spring, please.

We have some errands and school lessons to finish up the rest of this week, hockey on the weekend, then we are going to Kalahari indoor water park in Sandusky next week. We're not sure how long we are staying yet. We'll play it by ear (and see if I can get a sub to teach my classes). I'll try to get lots of pics and report back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K,
You have the best wallpaper on the web. I have wanted to comment on it, but got engrossed in you pic and stories.
M.