Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Date Night

Last night Bryan and I took the kids to dinner at Olive Garden, then to the Palace Theater to see Golden Dragon Acrobats.


Dinner was good, the kids were great, very well behaved and LOVED the salad and bread sticks. Loved them so much, they didn't have much room for dinner ;) We timed it perfectly, getting a parking spot near the Palace, and finding our seats in time for the start of the show.


The first clip is similar to what we saw with the chair stacking. The one we saw was much higher (about 4 stories) and a man, The second clip is a basic overview, but what we saw last night was MUCH better!

Golden Dragon Acrobats was AMAZING. Our seats were perfect. I bought them online the exact minute they went on sale to be sure the kids had a good view. The kids were focused on the stage the entire time, except to look at Mom and Dad's expressions.

Bryan and I were nervous during the more dangerous stunts. We even thought about taking them out of the theater during the chair stacking/hand balancing. I felt like I was going to puke, and both of us had sweaty palms, ready to cover the kid's eyes in case they fell. All of our hearts were pounding. Later, Brayden said he didn't like that part because it was "too freaky". I agree. I'd pay to NOT see that again.

When we got home, Bryan and I went upstairs to change clothes, and when we came back downstairs minutes later, the kids were asleep- Rylan on the floor, Brayden hanging off the couch!

No comments: